My Favorite People--

Thursday, February 24, 2011

STILL ONE WINNER LEFT

UGH!!  STILL HAVE ONE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL REGARDING THEIR GOLDEN TICKET!  SO I MUST DRAW ANOTHER WINNER!  SO SORRY.  FOR THOSE WHO WERE PICKED THE FIRST AND SECOND TIME AROUND I AM SORRY. I DID CHECK MY SPAM TOO. SO I MUST USE THE RANDOM GENERATOR TO PICK  AND THE WINNER OF MY ALTERED FRAME IS

#140 ...New End Studio said...
Hi Teri, Thanks for stopping by my blog, 846 on the list. Your enthusiasm and joy is so wonderful, I'm glad you are having a great time with this year's event. I only heard about it this year and happy to participate.

The photo of you and your grandmother is so sweet. Your blog is great and there's more to read and enjoy.

Thanks for giving me an entry to your giveaways. My email is in my blog profile. Hope you have a chance to stop in again. So long for now.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Thanks for not giving up on your giveaways, or I wouldn't be here thanking you! My address is on its way to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the wine charms today...bottoms up! I will be celebrating as soon as Little Tootsie is totally well...then I will be creating and submitting...until then keep in touch...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete