My Favorite People--

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One World One Heart closing



Well ladies and gentlemen-- tomorrow is the end of our journey through OWOH 2011.  Boo Hoo!!  Well looking forward  to next year's new and awesome blogging hopping through OWOA 2012!!
To all of you that commented on my blog and  art, to all of you that are going to comment on my blog and are I will be closing out my post  tomorrow at 3:00 am. Central standard time (I think!).  Anyway it will be my time at 3:00 am and I will use the random generator to pick winners.  I will have 20 winners. I will post the winners in a new post and email you to get your mailing information.  I would like for the winners to notify me within 24 hours with information. Unfortunately if I don't get the information then I will have to pick another winner.  Good Luck to all of you and I am extremely gracious that I have met so many new friends.  I am truly grateful to all of you. So Cheers and Good Luck - Blessings Teri

3 comments:

  1. so sad!
    are you saying goodbye»!

    happy night!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow One World One Heart Adventurers... Please travel to my blog for a brief announcement....
    be sure to read the whole announcement today.... thanks and please stay in touch.

    http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Teresa Carns at Delightful Whimsy

    "Creating a Tangible Happiness" http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/



    "Kindness is not an inconvenience to be avoided, but a characteristic to be embraced"


    contact me: emailwhimsy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. H Therese, you won my door prize for the OWOH event!!!!! Please send your address to me at
    angell100@comcast.net.
    Congratulations!!!! I hope you enjoy the CQ amulet.
    Smiles,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete