My Favorite People--

Monday, February 21, 2011

I've just finished this piece this morning and I have decided to call it "Sophia Dreams." I used  an old rosary, a peanut chain, a black chain and a bracelet chain to hold the vintage cameo. For the charms I added a glass vial filled with silver glitter, a vintage earring that I created into a charm, and I used 3 black hematite beads on a head pin and attached another vintage earring with a bead cap and pearl.  I really like the different lengths of chains that gives it some dimension.   





3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, a really nice combination!
    Thank you for visiting and your sweet comment, I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the romantic feeling of the piece! Just gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello ...love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Love all the different elements you used!!

    ReplyDelete