My Favorite People--

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SNOW IS FALLING DOWN HARD...

THIS MORNING IN MICHIGAN.  IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE MAYBE 4 INCHES OUT THERE ALREADY? AND THEIR BIG FLUFFY FLAKES!  DON'T THING I'LL BE GOING ANYWHERE TODAY. WONDERFUL!  I CAN STAY IN MY PAJAMAS TODAY AND WORK ON MORE PROJECTS THAT I'VE BEEN PUTTING OFF. ESPECIALLY SCRAPBOOKING. I NEED TO FINISH SEVERAL ALBUMS THAT I HAVE STACKED ON MY TABLE PLUS 2 BRACELETS AND 3 NECKLACES.  AND I NEED TO VACCUM MY HOUSE. SOMETHING I'VE BEEN PUTTING OFF FOR TWO WEEKS NOW. OH BOY. NOT GOOD.
Light Snow

3 comments:

  1. ugh. welcome to the winter wonderland. Not much better here in Boston... worse, I can't stay in my pjs... forced to sludge through it to get to the office. bah. humbug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling!! I sure am ready for spring!! Were suppose to get more tonight. We got at least 4 inches yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be great working in granite shop..stay warm though with all that snow your having

    ReplyDelete