My Favorite People--

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but the holidays always seem so hectic and I always run out of time doing the tasks that I have on my list so I always try to do the most important first and well if I don't get to the least of things to do then I feel I've accomplished what I need to do.
Christmas Eve was lovely and we had such a wonderful time at my Aunt Carole's home. My father's sister.





Christmas Day  we spent with my husbands family in Howell Michigan.  Again another great day with my Mother-In-Law's wonderful pasta and Italian desserts.




Oh!! Almost forgot.  I found this wonderful idea while blogging several days ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember which blog I seen this on but decided to take a crack at it.  They are wonderful little ornaments made from wine corks. I did change it around a bit by adding beads to the bottom. I drilled a hole in the center of the cork and  inserted wire, added the  beads then  added a loop on the bottom  to hang a small charm or pendant.  They came out pretty good!

If you want directions to make these, email me at abella4@att.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment