My Favorite People--

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TRAVEL DESTINATION OF THE DAY-STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, COLORADO


The August sky appeared pure blue behind the white, giant, puffy clouds. The Yampa River, running through the 8,000 foot high ski resort at Steamboat Springs, Colorado, was surprisingly peaceful as our group, in individual plastic inner tubes, floated upon it, passing thick patches of green brush and trees lining the shoreline.

ALTERED INDUSTRIAL RETRO JEWELRY
Below is a picture of another piece of jewelry I created.
I used a domino and transferred the image onto it and coated it with diamond glaze.
I then glued  two bails on the bottom of the domino with E6000 glue threaded beads onto wire and attached two charms to represent feet. I added more charms to the chain and there you go!   







0 comments:

Post a Comment