My Favorite People--

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

THANKSGIVING


Wow!! I Can't believe that November is already here.  Am so glad that the weather is unbelievably warm (60 degrees) great for Michigan.  I love the warm weather and would rather celebrate the  winter season with palm trees swaying and a fresh warm breeze on my face along with a citrus smell in the air. Oh well, those days are gone for me and I have to indulge in the crisp winter wind and gray skies.
Spending Thanksgiving Day with my Mom has been a tradition for the last several years that I enjoy. Especially when my Uncle Mike brings his guitar and we jam after dessert and coffee. We have a riot and relish over days gone by and those memories are so vivid and clear.  Thanksgiving has its rewards with no disadvantages!!

Let's Make Music!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment