My Favorite People--

Friday, November 12, 2010

Altered Art

Here is the most unique and utterly "out of the box" website I have ever come across. I found this site after being inspired by an altered art class that I took at Artful Scrapbook in Romeo Michigan.  Actually I took two classes. One with Norma Kooi That I posted earlier and another class. We  took a hardcover readers digest and altered the heck out of it.  Here is the cover of the book.

I loved tearing pages out of the book, gluing multiple pages together, stamping, etching, blinging, cutting, creating pockets, tags,  etc... 
  Some of the technique to create this awesome book looked very difficult but were actually quite easy.

Here is the website for all you altered art cravers. There are many many tutorials, vintage photos, and extreme inspiration that can be downloaded.  Enjoy!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment