My Favorite People--

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Scrapbook Room


I should say Scrapbook area which is in the basement. I've been saving up to finish the basement because my husband thinks its not worth finishing. He says it doesn't add any value to the home. So what I'm thinking... is to create an industrial style basement. Currently there is an area to with a sofa and TV and cocktail table. A workout area. And my craft area (which sshhh) takes up half the basement. But I do love it!! Its messy right now because I've been working on many different projects. Last week I completed two altered recipe boxes for each of my wonderful sisters. Ho hum... I forgot to take pictures of them. "Dear Sisters... If your out there is cyberspace and happen to chance upon my blog, please be so kind as to take a photo and post on my blog?" Thank You, Love Sis Ter. So, here goes... my big fat messy scrapbook room!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment