My Favorite People--

Monday, October 25, 2010

Another little project I'm working on

Here is another little project that I've been slooowwwly working on. I purchased this display shelf for $3.00 at the salvation army. i just love these especially if  they have drawers and small openings to display my projects. I replaced the wooden knobs with decorative knobs. I sanded it down before applying my papers. Again I used scrap paper. This is a great way to use up your scraps and small ephemera, such as postage stamps. I embellished  the top and put some of my fabric flowers on it. I can't wait to finish this so I can display it.  These are quite easy to do.  The best and most thrilling part is being able to find the item to alter at such a reasonable price. I've also just finished one my retro necklaces and am working on two others. The first one I completed is relatively simple. It then gave me the opportunity to tackle a more advanced project. Thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment